Image and video hosting by TinyPic

sábado, febrero 20

Off course !!

It could be a Trouble,
or maybe a Scientist going to his Clocks or just a Lost person that God put a Smile upon your face...
I think a Square one might be a Violet Hill or even a Yellow card for myself...
42 minds think on its, Yes is their lifes...
In my place I can make an Amsterdam of myself including my Live in Technicolor and my Politik to ourselfs...
Livin' on a Speed of Sound recording in my mind concording the Sparks..
Yes, my sweety, that's The Hardest Part of my life...
We never Change and that's a Trouble
Even a Rush of Blood in my Head can make me going to a Wishper...
But I can't get myself in the Chinise Sleep Chant, cuz it would be Cementeries in London...
Death and all his friends makes Daylight going dark, so dark...
So dark that Fix you could kill myself...
or make my Green Eyes seen that Everything's not Lost...
And Lovers in Japan would be happy
cuz the Spies make them the Strawberry Swing....


Yes.... You know I love you so...



I can give all my fucking life to you !
Cuz i simply love you and my live without you can makes me kill myself..
Yes..For you I'll bleed myself DRY....

No hay comentarios: