Image and video hosting by TinyPic

domingo, octubre 31

Hanging up at the hospital u.u

Tell me... Do you serious love me?
I'm starting to think you're just WITH her and making me jealous of it... I don't know.
Maybe if I should run to your arms and kiss your delicious lips would kill me... Kill me just to make me an other person, the other side of me that I haven't even known... The side of me that is the THING that I don't even exists. That part of me is starting to cross the line between life and death -guess who is behind of it- and dont pretend I like at all. This could be the end, isn't?

I don't even know what I'm gonna do with my fucking feelings for you... She's yours and you belong she. What am I there? The other? The other who you think when she's not there?
I really love you, honey, but this thing is killing me every day, every night... And the 3 in the fucking morning is insane, I only dream nightmares and I only think of you with me... AND THAT HURTS!!!

I only want to get a little fun hanging out with some lovers there... They don't want to get a real relationship so...

And the tittle, yes, I'm at the hospital... Not for you, honey, just because today's H A L L O W E E N and I did to myself a diabetic coma with too much candies.

No hay comentarios: